Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Product of the Month
Insurance Manual: A Comprehensive Billing and Reimbursement Guide for the OMS, 2nd Edition, is now available. This essential resource offers specialty-specific guidance with updates that include:
- Recent fraud examples
- Information on Recovery Audit Contractors process
- Medicare payment rate examples
- Reference material on state and federal laws including the latest Stark Law information, the addition of the No Surprises Act and examples of state prompt payment legislation
Additional information includes claim filing, managed care, Affordable Care Act considerations, procedure-specific appeal examples, sample letters and denial-specific flow charts.
Discount of the Month
Anesthesia Patient Information Pamphlet
Help ease your patient’s mind before undergoing oral surgery with the brochure that provides:
- A more thorough understanding of what to expect before undergoing sedation or general anesthesia.
- The extensive training and experiences of OMSs in controlling pain and anxiety.
- Tips for reducing anxiety before procedures.
The Anesthesia Patient Information Pamphlet is sold in packs of 100 and is 10 percent off through June 30.
Member: $65 $58.50