Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Product of the Month
Dental Implant Surgery Patient Information Pamphlet is a valuable tool to educate patients about dental implants with details regarding:
- Anatomy of a dental implant.
- Benefits of implants and how implants compare to fixed bridges and conventional dentures.
- Common health concerns.
Help patients make informed choices about their oral health and treatment options.
Member: $65 (pack of 100)
Dental Implant Surgery Patient Education Guide provides expanded information on preparing for surgery and what to expect after surgery. These guides make the perfect addition to your consultation area and include:
- Expanded anatomy description
- Detailed comparison of dental implants to other treatments
- Preparation and post-surgery expectations
The guide is recommended to aid in explaining procedures, addressing patient questions and facilitating informed consent.
Member: $60 (pack of 25)
Discount of the Month
The Insurance Manual: A Comprehensive Billing and Reimbursement Guide for the OMS, 2nd Edition – Discounted 10 percent through Dec. 31
The newly updated Insurance Manual is a valuable resource for OMSs and their practices. The comprehensive content makes it a useful tool for navigating the complexities of insurance billing and reimbursement with information including:
- Recent fraud examples
- Recovery Audit Contractors (RAC) process
- Medicare payment rate examples
- Reference material on state and federal laws including updates on the Stark Law and the No Surprises Act
- Claim filing and managed care
- Affordable Care Act considerations
- Procedure-specific appeal examples
- Sample letters and denial-specific flow charts
Member: $275 $247.50