Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Products of the Month
Dental Implant Surgery Patient Information Pamphlet gives details regarding:
- Anatomy of a dental implant.
- Benefits of implants and how implants compare to fixed bridges and conventional dentures.
- A list of common health concerns to provide patients with a better understanding of the practicality of dental implants.
Member: $65 (pack of 100)
Dental Implant Surgery Patient Information Guide provides an expanded description of the anatomy of the implant, benefits of implants and how they compare to other treatment options. Information on preparing for surgery and what to expect after surgery make these guides the perfect addition to your consultation area.
Member: $60 (pack of 25)
Discount of the Month
Insurance Manual: A Comprehensive Billing and Reimbursement Guide for the OMS e-Book — discounted 15 percent through Dec. 31.
Equip staff with the digital resource that offers a step-by-step guide through billing process by providing:
- Current information on coding guidelines and insurer’s payment policies.
- Sample appeal letters to successfully resolve claim denials.
- Up-to-date references that safeguard your office from potential fraud and abuse.
Member: $222 $188.70