Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Featured product of the month
Choose the comprehensive guide to meeting annual OSHA requirements in your practice. The manual details:
- Updated respirator fit-testing guidance.
- Work routines and precautions to minimize exposure.
- Incident follow-up and recordkeeping requirements.
A video presentation on a USB drive is included in this must-have resource.
Member price: $302
Discount of the month
Discover the digital Office Anesthesia Evaluation (OAE) resource with a clickable menu, perfect for easy navigation. This e-Book contains the same information as the printed manual, featuring:
- Information on managing the pediatric patient
- Emergency protocols with mock drills
- OMS-specific flowcharts for perioperative and intra-operative airway problems
- Patient selection tools to identify patients with increased risk
- Standards for evaluator preparation to ensure consistent evaluations
Designed to help members comply with AAOMS Office Anesthesia Evaluation (OAE) requirements, the OAE Manual e-Book also benefits anesthesia assistants studying for the Dental Anesthesia Assistant National Certification Examination (DAANCE).
Member price: $105 $94.50