Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Product of the Month
OMS Reference Guide, 5th Edition – New!
Secure the newly updated guide that offers patient care information at your fingertips. This 500-page, pocket-sized book provides quick access to answers for questions that arise during treatment.
Access information on anesthesia, dental implant surgery, orthognathic surgery, cleft and craniofacial surgery, TMJ, medical management, lab values, progress notes and much more. See the table of contents for a full list of reference topics.
Updates to the 5th edition include:
- Revised content on dental implants including prosthetic considerations, sinus lift and overdentures
- Current images from the AHA on medical procedures and emergencies such as adult and pediatric cardiac arrest
- Dozens of updated graphics and charts
OMS Reference Guide, 5th Edition, is an excellent resource for review of material required for board certification and OMS practice.
Discount of the Month
Office Anesthesia Evaluation Manual Online – Discounted 15 percent through March 31
Ensure your office is well-trained in the latest recommendations for anesthesia administration and complications. This online version of the essential OAE Manual is supplemented by nearly a full hour of demonstration videos showing:
- Proper facilities and equipment
- Considerations in administering anesthesia to medically compromised patients
- Treatment of anesthesia emergencies, including syncope, drug allergy, airway management, laryngospasm, bronchospasm, emesis and aspiration hypotension, hypertension, myocardial infarction and malignant hypothermia
Member: $220 $187