Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Product of the Month
The Retirement Planning for the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon provides a comprehensive guide to help OMSs develop a retirement strategy. Retirement planning can be a complex process, and having a resource dedicated to this topic can be invaluable. Areas addressed include:
- Retirement planning including retirement, estate and pension plans
- Buy-in and pay-out navigation
- Practice closures
- Sample letter communications
Secure the perfect manual for OMSs considering retirement options and receive guidance on financial planning, ethical considerations and effective communication during the retirement transition.
Discount of the Month
The Office Anesthesia Evaluation Manual Online – Discounted 15 percent through Nov. 30
Ensure your office is aware of the latest recommendations for anesthesia administration and complications. This online version of the essential OAE Manual is supplemented by nearly a full hour of demonstration videos showing:
- Proper facilities and equipment.
- Considerations in administering anesthesia to medically compromised patients.
- Treatment of anesthesia emergencies, including syncope, drug allergy, airway management, laryngospasm, bronchospasm, emesis and aspiration hypotension, hypertension, myocardial infarction and malignant hypothermia.
Member: $220 $187