Important: If you have previously ordered from AAOMSstore.com, your log in information has changed. As of Jan. 8, 2019, AAOMS members can log in using their AAOMS.org credentials.
Non-members with an AAOMS.org username and password can use those credentials to make a purchase. All other non-members should continue to checkout and select “Create Account.”
Support your busy practice, educate your staff, enhance your clinical knowledge.
Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Featured Product of the Month
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Buy-Ins and Pay-Outs
Revised in 2018, this comprehensive manual offers a step-by-step guide through the legal and financial
aspects of entry and exit within an OMS practice.
Recent updates include:
- Negotiation of partnership tracks for new surgeons.
- Goodwill valuations and the importance of building referral bases.
- Financial and legal considerations relative to the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Clarifications on the restrictive covenant law.
- An analysis of buy-out trends.
Appendices include sample language for shareholders’ agreements, employment agreements and stock option letters. Copyright © 2018
Learn more about this valuable resource today!
Special June Discount
Facial Cosmetic Surgery Patient Information Pamphlets
Enjoy 15% off the AAOMS Facial Cosmetic Surgery pamphlets for the month of June. These patient materials provide information on:
- The benefits of selecting an OMS for cosmetic procedures of the face, mouth and jaw.
- A list of cosmetic facial and skin treatments.
- The functional and esthetic benefits of these procedures.
- High-impact graphics for increased patient understanding.
- Space on the back for name and practice information.
These comprehensive pamphlets are the perfect addition to your consulting area.
Stock up this month and save!