Browse the array of publications for the busy oral and maxillofacial surgery practice using the filters to the left or learn more about the featured products below.
Featured Product of the month
Office Design and Construction for the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, 3rd Edition
Building a new practice or updating your current space? Purchase the manual that includes:
- Eight image-filled case studies
- Steps to define your project, manage a schedule and budget
- Ideas to comply with green building standards
Member price: $189
Member discount of the month
Surgical Assisting Skills Series (SASS) – Purchase one SASS manual and receive the second for 20 percent off.
Designed specifically for OMS assistants, SASS 1 provides new and seasoned team members with a solid surgical resource, and SASS 2 benefits staff seeking detailed reference material.
Master techniques, procedures and critical protocols with guides for:
- CDC sterilization and infection control
- Surgical instrumentation
- Patient evaluations and preparations
Expand your knowledge and develop a firm understanding of:
- The science of implantology and types of implants
- Considerations in administering anesthesia to medically compromised patients
- Treatment of anesthesia emergencies, including syncope, drug allergy, airway management, laryngospasm, bronchospasm, emesis and aspiration hypotension, hypertension, myocardial infarction and malignant hypothermia
Offer valid through Jan. 31.