The perfect resource for satellite locations. The OSHA USB Drive provides a narrated PowerPoint presentation OSHA training module for staff in a convenient, electronic format.
The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations require each practice location to have a written plan detailing:
- Job titles and duties that may expose employees to infection.
- Work routines to minimize exposure.
- How the Hepatitis B vaccination may be obtained from the employer.
- Required follow-ups of incidents and exposure.
- Steps to alert employees of biohazards.
- Recordkeeping requirements.
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure control.
This publication provides a comprehensive guide to meeting annual OSHA requirements in the OMS practice. It is a must-have resource for training your staff and meeting your annual and new employee education requirements. ©2015